11/14/12

>including data such as SKU, UPC, width, length, height, weight, etc.
>....
> The 832 seems to be geared more to pricing.  I think the 896 is what I'm 
> looking for, but I can't find any examples or specs 
> posted online.

Well, Lori....

"Given my druthers" the '896' is perfect.

However, them 'druthers' can be elusive.  If you are more comfortable with it  
*and also considerate of your partners*, I'd suggest 
you use some MEA segments in loop LIN of the '832.' .

I don't think I've ever seen an '896' either, and I've been at this thirty 
years.   While it's no big deal to me to devise an 896 
with all required info,  think you'll find a lot of your partners are just as 
chary as are you of something they have not seen 
before.

Just tell 'em "It's an 832 with a couple of MEA segments at the item level.".  
THAT they will readily understand.  They will regard 
you so highly for not throwing something new and exotic at them that you best 
be prepared for proposals of marriage.

Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[email protected]




------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to