First, I want to say "thank you" for the responses I received to my post yesterday regarding a new FTPS connection from Sterling Integrator to GXS. I am following up on the implicit v. explicit issue and whether our firewall is compatible.
Now I have a new one! I have never dealt with a product catalog before, and I have been asked which transaction set is used for a customer to send product information periodically to a warehouse service provider, including data such as SKU, UPC, width, length, height, weight, etc. The 832 seems to be geared more to pricing. I think the 896 is what I'm looking for, but I can't find any examples or specs posted online. (Normally when I Google a transaction set I get lots of examples to review.) What are you using for this kind of data? Would you be able to share any specs or examples? You can email me directly if you prefer: [email protected] Thank you for your help! It is so nice to have a forum like this!! Regards, Lori Folta Lead EDI Engineer UniGroup ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
