Lori,

I use IE.  I open a new tab and stay logged into the chat room
<http://www.jobisez.com/services/online-edi-chat.aspx>   while I'm at my
computer. I do not stare at the screen waiting for someone to signon. 
But when someone does sign into the chat room, a swishing noise is made.
I then go to that tab and strike up a conversation.

It's more like Windows Live Messenger on steroids.


--- In [email protected], "L" <lfolta@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Jobisez/Burchs,
>
> How does the chat room work? Do folks log in and stay logged in
throughout the day waiting for someone to post a question? Or do you
sign up and then get alerts when someone posts a question?
>
> Thanks,
> Lori
>
>
> --- In [email protected], "jobisez" burchs@ wrote:
> >
> >
> > Michael,
> >
> > I do not look at it as MY chat room, I look at it as OUR chat room
(or
> > at least those who would like to participate.)
> >
> > And when it comes to "wanting".... you dont get what you want, you
dont
> > get what you need, you get what you get.
> >
> > And I get it, sometimes ya cant teach an old dogs new tricks.
> >
> > Live long and Prospure.
> >
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "Michael Mattias/LS" <mcmlserve@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > > Apparently, "resistance is futile." (you trekkie fans will
> > understand that)
> > >
> > > Oh, we DO understand.
> > >
> > > But something *you* need to understand about your chat room....
> > >
> > > " You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.
This
> > is not logical, but it is often true."
> > >
> > > MCM
> > >
> >
>




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to