Dear All,

This is in relation to my other question: How to check if bitstream is 
readable by a specific group 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dspace-tech/jnQJOoK4lS0/5gcx90EeCAAJ>. We 
are using DSpace version 6.3 and Mirage2 as theme. I've read here: 
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Mirage+2+Configuration+and+Customization
 and 
it states that:

When METSRIGHT is included in 
> plugin.named.org.dspace.content.crosswalk.DisseminationCrosswalk  the 
> item page will display those rights.


I've checked my dspace.cfg and org.dspace.content.crosswalk.METSRightsCrosswalk 
= METSRIGHTS is there, but when I view the mets file of an item (eg 
https://repository.seafdec.org.ph/metadata/handle/10862/2142/mets.xml), the 
METSRIGHTS section is not there. There is also no instance of @ADMID 
attribute in the mets:file section which is used as a test condition to 
call the template name "display-rights" found in item.xsl: 
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-6.3/dspace-xmlui-mirage2/src/main/webapp/xsl/aspect/artifactbrowser/item-view.xsl#L644-L654
.

            <div class="file-link col-xs-6 col-xs-offset-6 col-sm-2 
col-sm-offset-0">
                <xsl:choose>
                    <xsl:when test="@ADMID">
                        <xsl:call-template name="display-rights"/>
                    </xsl:when>
                    <xsl:otherwise>
                        <xsl:call-template name="view-open"/>
                    </xsl:otherwise>
                </xsl:choose>
            </div>
        </div>

I also checked an item in demo.dspace.org particularly 
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/metadata/handle/10673/5/mets.xml and there is 
also no @ADMID in the mets:file section although I'm not sure if METSRIGHTS 
is enabled in the demo site. I'm starting to think that the template name 
"display-rights" was never called because no @ADMID exists in the mets 
file. I've also checked other repositories and I haven't found one that is 
displaying the METSRIGHTS data in its mets:file section. I however found in 
CGspace that has the PERMISSION and READRIGHTS attribute in its mets file 
but they are using version 5.8.

Any advice on how to enable or display METSRIGHTS? Is this a bug? Or I am 
just missing something in my configuration which needs to be enabled?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
euler


-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the DuraSpace Code of 
Conduct: https://duraspace.org/about/policies/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/e03b2910-10d5-4a86-9186-795669ae039fo%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to