https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mohamexiety/nouveau/-/commits/nouveau-imp-upstr-v120

>From Mohamed: "the old one. new stuff still not pushed anywhere yet as
i am still hunting down some bugs. works ok as long as usage bounds
dont move in different directions"

On Wed, 2026-09-23 at 17:19 -0300, Daniel Campos Ramos wrote:
> Thank you, Lyude, for the detailed answer; it makes sense.
> 
> The bandwidth point is fair: my sink tops out at 225 MHz, so deep
> colour at higher resolutions was never exercised here.
> I withdraw both series, this one and the HDMI Deep Color series v2.
> Please treat them as a proof of concept, in the spirit of the ray
> tracing work, if any of it is useful.
> 
> Where can I find the other developer's work?
> I would be glad to test it on my bench and report back with a Tested-
> by: a GA106 driving a Sony KDL-46HX855 (HDMI 1.4, Deep Color 30/36,
> no VCDB), including 12-bit frame-packed 3D at 222.75 MHz and full
> against limited range on a sink without a VCDB.
> 
> Daniel

Reply via email to