#28750: Django 2.0 should permit Meta.manager_inheritance_from_future
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Charlie Denton | Owner: Charlie
| Denton
Type: Bug | Status: assigned
Component: Database layer | Version: 2.0
(models, ORM) |
Severity: Release blocker | Resolution:
Keywords: | Triage Stage: Accepted
Has patch: 0 | Needs documentation: 0
Needs tests: 0 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by Charlie Denton):
* owner: nobody => Charlie Denton
* status: new => assigned
Comment:
Thanks for the workaround, Simon! I feel daft for not thinking of it
myself. I'll blame the late hour, instead of my slow wits `;)`.
Also, thank you Tim for accepting the ticket. I'll try to add the flag as
a noop.
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28750#comment:5>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/063.867303526f4dee828d4e863989605ff2%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.