#28636: Allow customizing the fallback language from the locale middleware
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter: Denis Anuschewski | Owner: nobody
Type: New feature | Status: new
Component: | Version: master
Internationalization |
Severity: Normal | Resolution:
Keywords: translation, | Triage Stage: Accepted
internationalization, request |
Has patch: 1 | Needs documentation: 1
Needs tests: 1 | Patch needs improvement: 0
Easy pickings: 0 | UI/UX: 0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by Denis Anuschewski):
I think I have an even better approach:
https://github.com/denisiko/django/commit/faeb8a4db34121a9cfe61b281849b084dfbe6625
Of course there is missing documentation and unit tests at this point. But
first I would like to get some feedback. What do you think Claude Paroz?
--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28636#comment:21>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/066.ef7f38d3222d9401c626b9efd7ed116a%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.