#28488: Django 1.11 to 1.11.4 raises CSRF verification failed if settings.DEBUG 
is
False
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Ruben Alves          |                    Owner:  nobody
         Type:  Bug                  |                   Status:  new
    Component:  CSRF                 |                  Version:  1.11
     Severity:  Release blocker      |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  csrf failed          |             Triage Stage:
  settings debug false production    |  Unreviewed
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by Ruben Alves):

 Before Django1.11, I was using Django 1.8 and everything was working
 perfectly.

 In order to use Django1.11, I did all the changes mentioned on
 https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/releases/1.11/

 What I've done now was add `settings.CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW =
 'courses.views.csrf_failure'` with `DEBUG=False`

 I made my `courses.views.csrf_failure` raise an exception, so we could see
 the traceback.

 The traceback is the following:



 File "/opt/python/run/venv/lib64/python2.7/site-
 packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py" in inner
   41.             response = get_response(request)

 File "/opt/python/run/venv/lib64/python2.7/site-
 packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _legacy_get_response
   249.             response = self._get_response(request)

 File "/opt/python/run/venv/lib64/python2.7/site-
 packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _get_response
   178.             response = middleware_method(request, callback,
 callback_args, callback_kwargs)

 File "/opt/python/run/venv/lib64/python2.7/site-
 packages/django/middleware/csrf.py" in process_view
   314.                 return self._reject(request, REASON_BAD_TOKEN)

 File "/opt/python/run/venv/lib64/python2.7/site-
 packages/django/middleware/csrf.py" in _reject
   163.         return _get_failure_view()(request, reason=reason)

 File "/opt/python/current/app/courses/views/__init__.py" in csrf_failure
   49.     raise Exception('Lets see where this shit works:' +
 str(locals()))

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28488#comment:3>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/068.9ad16c54155c043e1d0e269f4455d94d%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to