#28270: Config database to use MariaDB cluster (Galera)
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
               Reporter:  Oz Bar     |          Owner:  nobody
  Shalom                             |
                   Type:  New        |         Status:  new
  feature                            |
              Component:             |        Version:  1.11
  Uncategorized                      |       Keywords:  database,
               Severity:  Normal     |  configurations
           Triage Stage:             |      Has patch:  0
  Unreviewed                         |
    Needs documentation:  0          |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0          |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  0          |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Hey,
 I used to use MariaDB as my database server,
 Then we decided  to extend own single MariaDB server to a cluster,
 We did it and I noticed that there is no option to put both servers or the
 cluster URL as a database server in the configurations.

 I think this is necessary :)
 Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28270>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/054.29f3ec5fb32ec2e511291946e2aaea19%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to