#28139: Add one more level in the topics main index
-----------------------------------------+------------------------
               Reporter:  Shai Berger    |          Owner:  nobody
                   Type:  New feature    |         Status:  new
              Component:  Documentation  |        Version:  1.11
               Severity:  Normal         |       Keywords:
           Triage Stage:  Unreviewed     |      Has patch:  0
    Needs documentation:  0              |    Needs tests:  0
Patch needs improvement:  0              |  Easy pickings:  0
                  UI/UX:  1              |
-----------------------------------------+------------------------
 I was just looking for the middleware documentation, and when looking at
 https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/topics/ I didn't see it listed
 there. I kept searching, and eventually found it at
 https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/topics/http/middleware/ -- in the
 main index, it was "hidden" in
 https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/topics/http/ together with many
 other issues.

 The title "handling HTTP requests" is not descriptive enough to hint at
 all the goodness you'll find underneath it, and I'm betting there are
 other topics like it; I think it would be better if we included at least
 one more level of this branching in the main topics index.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/28139>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/048.bbafad09a1fbc26f8c1a225f9aac19fe%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to