#17419: Add a JSON template filter
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
     Reporter:  Lau Bech Lauritzen   |                    Owner:  Aymeric
                                     |  Augustin
         Type:  New feature          |                   Status:  new
    Component:  Template system      |                  Version:  master
     Severity:  Normal               |               Resolution:
     Keywords:  json template tag    |             Triage Stage:  Accepted
    Has patch:  0                    |      Needs documentation:  0
  Needs tests:  0                    |  Patch needs improvement:  0
Easy pickings:  0                    |                    UI/UX:  0
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by blighj):

 The name I am in no way tied to, the little thinking I did on it was
 trying to make it similar to form.as_p, etc
 I was looking for a name that would be obvious that you should not use
 this tag in the other scenarios in the thread, attributes and inline
 javascript.

--
Ticket URL: <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/17419#comment:33>
Django <https://code.djangoproject.com/>
The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django updates" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-updates/061.f276d0e77738301aff4fbe6250edd83b%40djangoproject.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to