Hello

The Uyuni documentation is written in AsciiDoc with the Antora
toolchain. Since no translation tool supports AsciiDoc, I am
converting AsciiDoc to gettext .pot files with po4a-gettextize.

When there are changes in the AsciiDoc files, to update the .pot files
I am re-running po4a-gettextize on all the AsciiDoc files (using a
script [1]). Even if the original AsciiDoc has not changed,
po4a-gettextize will  which regenerates the file, with a new
POT-Creation-Date. Since I have 500+ .pot files the git repository
(and 2 languages), this is a massive (1,500+ files [2]) commit, even
when only one single AsciiDoc file has added/change one string.

Is it possible to somehow tell po4a-gettextize to not update the
POT-Creation-Date attribute (or even better: to not create it at all,
as Sphinx does [3]) ?

[1] https://github.com/uyuni-project/uyuni-docs/blob/master/make_pot.sh
[2] https://github.com/uyuni-project/uyuni-docs/pull/485
[3] https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/issues/3443


Thank you

-- 
Pau Garcia Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org
_______________________________________________
Devel mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to