29/09/2026 01:12, Zhang Tengfei: > On 9/28/26 22:33, Morten Brørup wrote: > >> From: Thomas Monjalon [mailto:[email protected]] > >> Sent: Monday, 28 September 2026 16.22 > >> > >> Hello, > >> > >> 27/09/2026 05:59, Zhang Tengfei: > >>> Use "Zhang Tengfei" as the primary name. Both addresses belong to me > >> > >> In DPDK we try to always have the first name first. > > > > "first name" -> "given name" > > > >> I assume Zhang is your family name? > >> > >> > > > Hi Thomas,Morten, > > Yes, Zhang is my family name. In Chinese the family name comes first. > To avoid ambiguity, I'd like to use "ZHANG Tengfei" (family name in > capitals). Would that be OK? If so, I'll send a v2 of the mailmap patch.
It is a discussion we never had in the project. It is being discussed in the Technical Board. Please wait for a decision about how to proceed. Sorry for the inconvenience

