[Expired for gnome-panel (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]
** Changed in: gnome-panel (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-panel in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1310976
Title:
LTS 14.04 after change desktop - cant control system
Status in “gnome-panel” package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
I start gnome-panel under UBUNTU 14.04 LTS.
I have 4 desktops. When I click by mouse any desktop on gnome-panel, new
desktop appear but whole
overlay of system goes to background -> on small 2x2 panel icon I can see
open apps, but all desktops
where empty.
Also when I click any icon it doesn to anything.
SUPER+S works - I can change desktops, but I didnt see any previous open
application //and cant do nothing in X.
CTRL+ALT+Backspace also doesnt work.
Only way how to solve that problem is go to terminal and restart
system.
I really need gnome panel for fast switchng between apps &&&
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+bug/1310976/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp