[Expired for empathy (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]
** Changed in: empathy (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1235466
Title:
Previous chats from Hangouts aren't imported
Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
When I am signed into my Google account using the Gnome accounts
feature on not just Ubuntu GNOME 13.10, but any other variant or
version of Ubuntu, I get the same thing... I open up a new
conversation thread with a friend whom I have previously talked to
using Google's official Hangouts application for Android or Chrome,
and what I find is that all the old contents, so the texts, pictures,
threads, everything... Are just not there.
I sign into my Google account on Empathy for the simplicity that
synchronization makes, but I come to realize that it doesn't even
correctly synchronize those conversations. Please fix this problem.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
Package: empathy 3.8.4-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.11.0-11.17-generic 3.11.3
Uname: Linux 3.11.0-11-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu1
Architecture: amd64
Date: Fri Oct 4 17:02:13 2013
InstallationDate: Installed on 2013-10-04 (0 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Beta amd64
(20130926)
MarkForUpload: True
ProcEnviron:
PATH=(custom, no user)
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: empathy
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/1235466/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp