If you think this patch needs to be in Ubuntu 12.04, then please add more specific information to the description than "a pretty reproducible segfault". I have no idea how common the crash is or how to reproduce it myself. Thanks.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1095270 Title: segfault in rb_track_transfer_batch_check_profiles() Status in The Rhythmbox Music Management Application: Fix Released Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released Bug description: I have what appears to be a pretty reproducible segfault here in 2.96. If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask. FWIW, I do have a full apport crash report but since apport sends whole core files, which these days typically contain account credentials, I don't send apport bug reports. I will attach the ThreadedStacktrace though. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: LinuxMint 12 Package: rhythmbox 2.96-0ubuntu4.2 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-29.46-generic-pae 3.2.24 Uname: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic-pae i686 ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu15.1 Architecture: i386 Date: Wed Jan 2 06:08:13 2013 MarkForUpload: True ProcEnviron: TERM=xterm PATH=(custom, no user) LANG=en_CA.UTF-8 SHELL=/bin/bash SourcePackage: rhythmbox UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/rhythmbox/+bug/1095270/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

