AND if your full-blooded brother or sister did the same test you could find
totally different results. Y-DNA and mtDNA are the only meaningful tests
which are reliable.


Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario


On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 8:29 PM Don 1 via CoTyroneList <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I did the spite test for Ancestry, and it came back, that I had a lot of
> Irish Ancestry in me, which I knew already. It also said I had 2% Norway
> heritage - I thought they made a mistake.Then I realized, when I was in
> Ireland, 3 years ago, the Vikings invaded Ireland. Donald Patrick Quigley-
> Winnipeg
>
> ________________________________
> From: Don 1
> Sent: May 31, 2020 6:23 PM
> To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Subject: age difference
>
> If I am searching for a James Quigley, and I find a spread of 7 to 15
> years -would this be the person I am looking for?
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences:
> http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
>
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to