On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 4:28 PM Don 1 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
 Looking closer with a magnifying glass,just now. I realized the name above, 
James on the Description list, who was from the parish of Argle. The lettler G 
extended down to the line below, were James Quigley"s parish name was, making 
the T for Templemore look like a letter D. This list was hand written. Wow I 
have been searching for Dunplemore for weeks now, and just realized the error.- 
Now if I could only find James regiment from 1808 to 1844. Thank You -Donald 
Patrick Quigley - Winnipeg.

________________________________
From: James McKane <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Sent: May 27, 2020 7:19 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Cc: Don 1 <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Dunplemore, Londonderry

Could it be Templemore???

Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario


On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:47 PM Don 1 via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> 
wrote:
Hello I have been searching for a village or town called Dunplemore about in 
1808.maybe in county Londonderry Is this one of the villages that disappeared 
in time, because I can’t find it on maps.


_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to