The location being sought may well be Templemore parish, Co. Londonderry; this 
parish covers the City and Port of Londonderry and point of departure for many 
thousands of emigrants.

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10


From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of 
Gordon Wilkinson via CoTyroneList <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:45:43 AM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Cc: Gordon Wilkinson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Dunplemore, Londonderry

Jim, that's what I thought, - a misprint. I have ancestors who lived in
Templemore, (one a bookkeeper in Derry City), in the 1800s. Gordon

On 28/05/2020 9:49 am, James McKane via CoTyroneList wrote:
> Could it be Templemore???
>
> Jim McKane
> Kitchener, Ontario
>
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:47 PM Don 1 via CoTyroneList <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hello I have been searching for a village or town called Dunplemore about
>> in 1808.maybe in county Londonderry Is this one of the villages that
>> disappeared in time, because I can’t find it on maps.
>>


_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
From: Gordon Wilkinson via CoTyroneList<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 28 May 2020 10:46 AM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Cc: Gordon Wilkinson<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Dunplemore, Londonderry

Jim, that's what I thought, - a misprint. I have ancestors who lived in
Templemore, (one a bookkeeper in Derry City), in the 1800s. Gordon

On 28/05/2020 9:49 am, James McKane via CoTyroneList wrote:
> Could it be Templemore???
>
> Jim McKane
> Kitchener, Ontario
>
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:47 PM Don 1 via CoTyroneList <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hello I have been searching for a village or town called Dunplemore about
>> in 1808.maybe in county Londonderry Is this one of the villages that
>> disappeared in time, because I can’t find it on maps.
>>


_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to