Could it be Clontyclevin in Killeeshill parish?
________________________________ From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of Len Swindley via CoTyroneList <[email protected]> Sent: 07 May 2020 10:29 To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List <[email protected]> Cc: Len Swindley <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] I'm trying to find my great grandfather Felix John Quinn Hello Francesca, There is no location or townland within Co Tyrone known as Munterevlin. Referring to the Alphabetical Index to the Townlands and Towns, Parishes and Baronies of Ireland (compiled in 1851 and still current), it is not recorded in any of the twenty-six counties, North or South. How accurate do you believe your record to be? Regards, Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 From: Francesca Piantadosi via CoTyroneList<mailto:[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, 7 May 2020 6:44 PM To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Cc: Francesca Piantadosi<mailto:[email protected]> Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] I'm trying to find my great grandfather Felix John Quinn I’m trying to find my grandfather Felix John Quinn born in Munterevlin, Ireland. I have his birthdate as April 7, 1850. He died in New York in 1896. I’ve probably spent over 60 hours pouring through documents or old microfiche but to no avail. He was Roman Catholic. I do know that but I still can’t find anything. Any ideas? Thanks so much, Francesca Piantadosi _______________________________________________ CoTyroneList Mailing List Mailing List Email Address: [email protected] Change Your Preferences: http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY _______________________________________________ CoTyroneList Mailing List Mailing List Email Address: [email protected] Change Your Preferences: http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY _______________________________________________ CoTyroneList Mailing List Mailing List Email Address: [email protected] Change Your Preferences: http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

