Francesca - there are a number of Felix Quinn entries on our site. Please
use the Every Name Database to check them out. Maybe a connection??

Good Luck
Jim

Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario


On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 4:45 AM Francesca Piantadosi via CoTyroneList <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I’m trying to find my grandfather Felix John Quinn born in Munterevlin,
> Ireland. I have his birthdate as April 7, 1850. He died in New York in 1896.
>
> I’ve probably spent over 60 hours pouring through documents or old
> microfiche but to no avail.
>
> He was Roman Catholic. I do know that but I still can’t find anything. Any
> ideas?
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Francesca Piantadosi
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences:
> http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
>
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to