Hi Karen - would this happen to be the marriage of one of his children?
============================
https://cotyroneireland.com/surnames/boak.htm
CIVIL REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGES IN IRELAND

URNEY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

#35 April 8 1852

AARON BOAK full age bachelor farmer Peacockbank Father: AARON BOAK farmer

&

Sarah Stevenson minor spinster Magheragar Father: John Stevenson farmer

Witnesses: Samuel Stewart & Robert Boak
=================================
I am not a great researcher........ just webmaster!  But I think you need
to dig out more info here in Canada......... tips towards more location
data in Ireland, second names and whatever.

Good luck
Jim



Jim McKane
*NEW ADDRESS as of 8 Oct 2019*
29 Woodfield Street, Kitchener N2P 2S8
Telephone 226-666-0500
NOTE - not sold yet, just moving!!


On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:20 PM Karen Spychala via CoTyroneList <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Jim
>
> I can’t find any info on my 3X’s Great Grandfather.  Years ago Len thought
> he was from Donegal.  His wife, Margaret Baird was from Londonderry.  I
> contacted the city of Strabane and they gave me other Stevenson names but I
> found no connections .  My Dad’s Y DNA has some Stevenson contacts but
> those people know nothing about their history. He was a rancher farmer and
> made cheese in Ontario.  There the Stevenson farm still exists and also I
> met 5 descendants.  Where else might I look?
>
> Thanks
>
> Karen Stevenson Spychala
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone_______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences:
> http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
>
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to