Thank you for replying!  And, yes, I was referring to the Dr. John Rutledge 
that was in County Tyrone.  I have found out alot about him on Google.  And I 
would like to find out more.  I will be traveling to Ireland next year and 
would like to know where I could find out more.  The general area where he 
lived in the county, what I should visit to do more research, etc. I have 
traced the family back into Scotland, but I won't be able to go there.  So 
that's why my interest is in county Tyrone. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android 
 
  On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 1:38 AM, Tony O'Grady via 
CoTyroneList<[email protected]> wrote:   Dawn,

Are you referring to Dr. John Rutledge who was one of the signers of the US 
constitution? If so, you will find plenty on him by doing a google search . He 
was born in South Carolina in 1739 but his father, also Dr. John Rutledge, was 
born in Longford, Tyrone in about 1713.

Just search for “Dr. John Rutledge”+Tyrone and you will find plenty of leads.

Tony O’Grady.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

> On 21 Aug 2019, at 3:17 pm, Len Swindley via CoTyroneList 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Dawn,
>  
> It is imperative you offer some dates; i.e.DOB and DOD. Did Dr. John Rutledge 
> emigrate and to where?
>  
> Regards,
> Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia
>  
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>  
> From: Dawn Ritch via CoTyroneList
> Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2019 12:31 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Cc: Dawn Ritch
> Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] Geneology
>  
> 
> I am trying to trace my heritage.  I believe that Dr. John Rutledge was an 
> ancestor.  I would like to find out more.  
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>  
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences: 
> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY


_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
  
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to