Hi, Thank you for this. I'm just a little concerned that this looks like a exact copy of the section of the document on the ISM card (with ISM replaced with VSM): https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/11939006/cgv6-ism-cgnnat44-deployment-guide#nat44-on-ism-configuration
So they either exactly the same, or it's just a copy-paste error. Also reading this section: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12019576/cgv6-vsm-cgn-nat44-deployment-guide#handling-of-asymmetric-i2o-and-o2i-traffic-with-better-performance seems to indicate a different setup from ISM card (our traffic is highly asymmetric, this would apply). I have not found any information on the actual throughput either. kind regards Pshem On Mon, 23 May 2016 at 19:18 Fredrik Vöcks <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Pshem, > > Yes you need to partition the VSM to get full throughput. I finally found > the document; > > Logical Partitioning inside VSM > > > https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12019576/cgv6-vsm-cgn-nat44-deployment-guide#nat44-on-vsm-configuration > > > Regards, > > Fredrik > > On 23 May 2016 at 02:34, Pshem Kowalczyk <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> With the ISM cards we used to run 4 set of VRFs (and 4 sets of SA >> interfaces) to achieve full throughput of the card for NAT. We're >> upgrading >> to VSM cards now, but I'm unable to determine if they also need a similar >> split of traffic or not. I seem to recall that they should be able to do >> about 60Gb/s of throughput and apparently the traffic needs to be split >> into two pairs of SA interfaces to achieve that, but really can't find a >> source of that information. >> >> My google fu is failing me today, but perhaps someone can point me to the >> relevant document or share some experience. >> >> Thx, >> >> Kind regards >> Pshem >> > _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >> > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
