Hi Tim,

Could you elaborate on rommon version comment please. I will be upgrading myself shortly.

Thanks
Ivan

On 16/Dec/2014 2:39 a.m., Tim Warnock wrote:
Watch your rommon version too.

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Jordi Magrané Roig
Sent: Monday, 15 December 2014 11:34 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASR1006 Memory issue

Hello,

Lukas and Mark, thanks for the information. I'm planning to upgrade
  the device but it will take some weeks. My worry is to check now if the
  device has problems.

Somebody knows how I could check if the device is working fine?

Thanks!

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASR1006 Memory issue
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:51:32 +0200
CC: [email protected]; [email protected]

On Monday, December 15, 2014 01:08:32 PM Lukas Tribus wrote:

I suggest you ugprade to the latest rebuild of a
supported long-term support branch (3.10S?).

I'd say go to 3.10(4)S, which is 15.3(3)S4.

We were on 15.4(2)S earlier and that has some serious BGP
bugs that lead to router crashes, as well as other random
crashes.

Suffice it to say, Cisco say 3.10(4)S is their recommended
release for this platform.

Mark.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to