Dear all, I have an ASR1006 with two RSP2, two ESP20 and two SIP-10. Since last Thursday 11 of december, I see in the logs the following information:
%PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING: R0/0: smand: SIP/0: Committed Memory value 96% exceeds warning level 95% I have seen the following bug: https://tools.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCtj47922 the bug says that the log message is totally cosmetic and it is fixed in the release 15.1(1)S. But I have this release and the output of the command "show plat software stat control-proc brief" is : ASR1006-LIS01-02#show plat software stat control-proc brief Load Average Slot Status 1-Min 5-Min 15-Min RP0 Healthy 0.12 0.03 0.01 RP1 Healthy 0.00 0.00 0.00 ESP0 Healthy 0.02 0.05 0.02 ESP1 Healthy 0.00 0.00 0.00 SIP0 Healthy 0.00 0.00 0.00 SIP1 Healthy 0.01 0.04 0.11 Memory (kB) Slot Status Total Used (Pct) Free (Pct) Committed (Pct) RP0 Healthy 8067388 3762952 (47%) 4304436 (53%) 5961376 (74%) RP1 Healthy 8067388 2942444 (36%) 5124944 (64%) 5957644 (74%) ESP0 Healthy 3877056 928100 (24%) 2948956 (76%) 3244284 (84%) ESP1 Healthy 3877056 920520 (24%) 2956536 (76%) 3240220 (84%) SIP0 Healthy 449776 435792 (97%) 13984 ( 3%) 428504 (95%) SIP1 Healthy 449776 412116 (92%) 37660 ( 8%) 372824 (83%) CPU Utilization Slot CPU User System Nice Idle IRQ SIRQ IOwait RP0 0 0.20 0.10 0.00 99.50 0.10 0.10 0.00 1 0.19 0.19 0.00 99.50 0.00 0.09 0.00 RP1 0 0.00 0.00 0.00 100.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 1 0.20 0.00 0.00 99.80 0.00 0.00 0.00 ESP0 0 0.39 0.69 0.00 98.90 0.00 0.00 0.00 ESP1 0 1.40 2.80 0.00 95.80 0.00 0.00 0.00 SIP0 0 1.10 0.70 0.00 98.19 0.00 0.00 0.00 SIP1 0 1.10 0.70 0.00 98.10 0.10 0.00 0.00 I don't know exactly if this issue is cosmetic or not. Could somebody help me? Thank you very much. Best regards, Jordi. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
