Things are coming slowly, e.g. Wedge from Facebook: https://code.facebook.com/posts/681382905244727/introducing-wedge-and-fboss-the-next-steps-toward-a-disaggregated-network/
http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-just-fired-a-huge-shot-at-cisco-2014-6 -Azher On 6/19/2014 1:33 PM, Aaron wrote: > I hope you all don't mind the off-topic question in this cisco mail list. > you all are such a broad and smart and experienced group that I wanted to > reach out to everyone out there in the trenches to get a feel for what you > all know about sdn/nfv and do you see any movement on it yet, etc. > > > > I have been reading a little bit about sdn/nfv/openflow and it seems that > these are radical, new ideas that seem that they could really change a lot > about what we've know about networks for the past decades. > > > > Is anyone out there yet working with any sdn controllers?.... or nfv objects > in servers. or openflow? > > > > Does sdn/nfv scare the heck out of equipment manufacturers ? > > > > Aaron > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
