I have a router (2821, running 15.1(4)M8) with the following config: interface Dialer1 Internet PPPoE mtu 1492 ip address negotiated ip nat enable encapsulation ppp ip tcp adjust-mss 1452 load-interval 30 dialer pool 1 keepalive 5 ppp pap sent-username user.name password pass123 end
interface GigabitEthernet0/0 DSL Modem no ip address duplex auto speed auto end interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description LAN Switch ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat enable end ip access-list extended NAT_HOSTS 10 permit ip 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 any ip nat source list NAT_HOSTS interface Dialer1 overload ip nat source static tcp 192.168.1.3 3389 interface Dialer1 3389 What I'm randomly encountering is the port forward will stop working, and I have to remove and re-add the line: ip nat source static tcp 192.168.1.3 3389 interface Dialer1 3389 It's difficult to reproduce as it appears on random intervals, and I need to restore service so I don't have a lot of time to troubleshoot. Has anyone ever encountered this before? I'm pretty sure my config is sane but feel free to point out if it is not. The problem does not seem to occur if I use the old style nat (ip nat inside/ip nat outside) but the new-style nat is much preferable for its flexibility. It also doesn't affect the PAT. Cheers, GTG _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
