Hi RandyI know what the variance command does and know how to manipulate I was 
challenged to do what I asked without using any filtering or touch the variance 
command configured

> Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:35:22 -0800
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] EIGRP Variance
> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> 
> > From: M K <[email protected]>
> > To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> > Cc: 
> > Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 1:55 PM
> > Subject: [c-nsp] EIGRP Variance
> > 
> > Hi I have two unequal cost paths to reach a specific destinationI 
> > configured 
> > variance and the two routes are installed in the routing tableHow can I use 
> > the 
> > low cost always with keeping the other one installed in the routing table ?
> 
> 
> If I understand you correctly:
> You have enabled unequal-cost load sharing via variance but *don't wish* to 
> load share.
> 
> Does that make any sense to you?
> 
> Disable variance, lowest cost path will be in rib and EIGRP topology db will 
> have both - tweak delay if needed so the *other* exists as a feasibel 
> successor.
> ./Randy
> 
                                          
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to