I've had some really phenomenal experience using Postini. It's pricing is extremely reasonable at 12/year per user for just spam/virus filtering. It can do SMS/email alerts of host down and spooling until the server comes back up. The firm I work at uses it for about 1700 users and I have a client I support of about 30 users that use it with extremely great results. Easy for users to use. Easy to implement for inbound and outbound scanning.
On 7/1/09 4:46 PM, "Sean Granger" <[email protected]> wrote: > After a rocky start w/ false positives, we've had a decent go of things with > MXLogic. > They're consistently improving value to the service by adding functionality. > >>>> Felix Nkansah <[email protected]> 6/30/2009 5:56 PM >>> > Hi Team, > I am interested in subscribing to a GOOD online email filtering service, > through which all emails destined to an enterprise domain transit, are > scanned and filtered for spam and viruses, before legitimate mails relayed > to the destination mail server. > > As a bonus, the service should also store emails for some time if the > destination mail server is down. > > Much as IronPort and Barracuda appliances do a good antispam job, they are > typically placed onsite for which reason the network bandwidth still gets > chocked with arriving spam. > > Please share your experienced recommendations with me on this one. It's > better for me than following google search. > > Felix > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
