On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 19:01, Ziv Leyes <[email protected]> wrote: > Once I used to have a mail server at home and a domain for my family and > friends, I tried and liked very much the free service google apps can offer, > you could host your mail domain at their servers and then make the mails be > automatically forwarded to your corporate mail. This way you'll enjoy both > good anti-virus/anti-spam AND mail backup for free, it supports up to 500 > mailboxes for free, need more? You can pay and get as much as you want.
The maximum is 50 accounts for the Standard Edition, with ads. http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113251 There is a limit on the number of email you can send every day (I think it's 500). Google apps is nice anyway, but if your site suddenly drives to much traffic it'll be automatically turned off by Google. And you have no access to any stats regarding to the traffic volume. Anyway, it's certainly a nice platform to play with (still speaking about the free version). -- Stephane Paris, France. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
