To follow up on this ... I was able to get this to work after adding the 
proper dependencies in the build.gradle file ... specifically, I was 
missing the "mavenBom 'software.amazon.awssdk:bom:2.17.xxx" in 
my dependencyManagement block.

On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 10:23:07 PM UTC-5 Pablo Vidaurri wrote:

> I have a custom jar file that makes use of awssdk jar and publishes to 
> SNS. This jar works fine with a demo gradle project but I cannot get it to 
> work with CAS 6.3.x.
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException: Credentials must not be null. at 
> software.amazon.awssdk.utils.Validate.paramNotNull(Validate.java:156) 
> ~[utils-2.17.216.jar!/:?]
>
> I have tried to included the credentials in the standard ~/aws/credentials 
> file (which the demo finds), tried setting ENV vars, tried passing into 
> gradlew command line with -Daws.accessKeyId=xxx -Daws.secretKey=yyy options 
> but I still get the credentials must not be null.
>
> Is CAS expecting credentials in a different location or is it doing 
> something to clobber the standard location?
>
> -psv
>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7316c48f-7d86-458c-b874-4e91a83aad44n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to