Hello,
Is there a way to get the CAS Management Webapp to use AJP ports, I'd
like to front end the application with Apache.
I attempted to use Apache's https proxy to 8443 which works, but when I
authenticate against CAS it redirects me to cas-mgmt.domain.tld:8443. 
It would appear that the management app is inserting the server.port
property into the the data sent to CAS, and cas dutifully returns the
user to the server:port. 

If I could use AJP that would solve this problem.
I includled the following in the build.gradle
compile "org.apereo.cas:cas-mgmt-webapp-
tomcat:${project.'casmgmt.version'}

And attempted to use the following properties:

server.tomcat.ajp.enabled=true
server.tomcat.ajp.port=8009
server.tomcat.ajp.protocol=AJP/1.3
server.tomcat.ajp.async-timeout=5000
server.tomcat.ajp.scheme=https
server.tomcat.ajp.max-post-size=20971520
server.tomcat.ajp.proxy-port=10443
server.tomcat.ajp.enable-lookups=false
#cas.server.tomcat.ajp.redirect-port=-1
server.tomcat.ajp.allow-trace=false
server.tomcat.ajp.secure=false

If ajp does not work with the cas-management webapp
Is there away to NOT send the server.port propperty in the connection string so 
cas will just redirect to cas-mgmt.domain.tld ?
Thanks,
-- 
Erik Mallory
Server Analyst
Wichita State University

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1f0074b8f4e2d4828a06f766294e4ab148d83b38.camel%40wichita.edu.

Reply via email to