On 2020-04-17 18:33, Ray Bon wrote:
Sven,
Hi!
If you are sure this is not an issue, checkout our log4j2 filtering. e.g.
Well, it is not an issue really, since the ones causing it are rightfully rejected due to not having the required attributes to access the service.
Strangely enough, if I punch in a wrong password or even a completely wrong identity, it does not log an exception (even though I am sure ldaptive will throw one).
<AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.AbstractCentralAuthenticationService"
level="error" includeLocation="true">
<RegexFilter regex="Publishing.*ticketGrantingTicket=.*serviceTicket=.*"
onMismatch="DENY" />
</AsyncLogger>
Thanks for the hint!That would eliminiate the entire entry, I guess. But basically, the entry is fine, I just want to get rid of the stack trace, that burps 60 lines of text each time.
If there is no way to shut just the exception up, I might have to live with that. There are worse fates than that.
Best regards, Sven Specker -- __________________________________________________________________ *** Sven Specker -- University of Frankfurt Computing Center *** *********** UNIX System Administration (Auth/IDM) **************** ***** [email protected] [Phone (+49)-69-798-15188] ***** ****************************************************************** __________________________________________________________________ Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet - Hochschulrechenzentrum - Theodor W. Adorno-Platz 1 (PA-1P16) D-60323 Frankfurt/Main __________________________________________________________________ ______________ TeX-users do it in {groups}________________________ -- - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/9e0d896f-c381-6d97-06bb-6b1330196c5c%40rz.uni-frankfurt.de.
smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
