Sven,

If you are sure this is not an issue, checkout our log4j2 filtering.
e.g.

        <AsyncLogger name="org.apereo.cas.AbstractCentralAuthenticationService" 
level="error" includeLocation="true">
            <RegexFilter 
regex="Publishing.*ticketGrantingTicket=.*serviceTicket=.*" onMismatch="DENY" />
        </AsyncLogger>

Ray

On Fri, 2020-04-17 at 09:40 +0200, Sven Specker wrote:

Hi!


I do not know if I misconfigured something, but if a user runs afoul of

an access strategy, i get a stack trace


ERROR [org.apereo.cas.web.flow.login.CreateTicketGrantingTicketAction] -

<screen.service.error.message>

org.apereo.cas.authentication.PrincipalException:

screen.service.error.message


I do not mind, since it works but it makes the log messy. Have not found

any option to prevent that particular effect.


Any hints?


Best regards,


Sven Specker

--

__________________________________________________________________

*** Sven Specker -- University of Frankfurt Computing Center   ***

*********** UNIX System Administration (Auth/IDM) ****************

*****

<mailto:[email protected]>

[email protected]

 [Phone (+49)-69-798-15188] *****

******************************************************************

__________________________________________________________________

                Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet

                   - Hochschulrechenzentrum -

                 Theodor W. Adorno-Platz 1 (PA-1P16)


                   D-60323 Frankfurt/Main

__________________________________________________________________

______________ TeX-users do it in {groups}________________________


--

Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst
Development Services, University Systems
2507218831 | CLE 019 | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

I respectfully acknowledge that my place of work is located within the 
ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Songhees, Esquimalt and 
WSÁNEĆ Nations.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/55ae0e4995b54556782e0887918382282ca1c069.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to