I am trying to troubleshoot an authentication issue with a vendor and need to 
log or look at the SAML response that is being returned. What they are 
showing me is not in a format that anyone recognizes. I upgraded CAS from 
3.4.1.2 (old) to 3.5.3 (yes, only slightly newer) when the authentications 
quit working. Several other applications are working fine. Just this one is 
broken.

Can anyone tell me how to display or log the SAML response? I am guessing 
that there should be a way to log it.

Thanks much. 
Mike Sullivan

-- 
Mike Sullivan
University of Wyoming
Systems Administrator IV
[email protected]
307-766-6543


-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/201712201750.vBKHocsH001517%40localhost.localdomain.

Reply via email to