Although I don't have an answer to your problem and I can't really help you 
most likely, I still want to suggest you try implementing something to see 
if it works or not.

In CAS 5.2.0-RC1 or above, there is a feature called "Attribute Repository 
Merging"

https://apereo.github.io/2017/06/30/520rc1-release/#026-attribute-repository-merging

>From my use case, upgrading to CAS 5.2.0-RC1 seems to help with merging the 
attribute through the authentication and principal solution process.
Since my use case is different from yours so I don't know whether it will 
help you or not, but I think it might worth a try to upgrade your CAS 
to 5.2.0-RC1 to try if attributes are released.

-Andy

On Wednesday, 23 August 2017 15:00:12 UTC+8, Alessandro Putzu wrote:
>
> Anyone? More precisely, how can I add the SAMLCredentialPersonAttributeDao 
> to the list of attribute repositories? 
> I tried defining a deployerConfigContext.xml in my CAS overlay 
> installation with a PersonDirectoryPrincipalResolver (and 
> SAMLCredentialPersonAttributeDao) as attribute repository, set as primary 
> bean, but it is not picked up when authenticating.
>
> Anyone has suggestions?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Il giorno martedì 22 agosto 2017 16:28:16 UTC+2, Alessandro Putzu ha 
> scritto:
>>
>> Hi everyone, I configured the CAS server with SAML 2 delegated IDP as in 
>> the subject, but when I log in to CAS the SAML attributes are not cascaded 
>> to the CAS client. The situation on the server is as follows:
>>
>> - The Service is configured with 
>>   "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
>>     "@class" : 
>> "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy",
>>     "allowedAttributes" : [ "java.util.ArrayList", [ "nome", "userid", 
>> "profilo", "email" ] ]
>>   }
>>
>> - The Credential object is correctly populated and contains all 
>> attributes from SAML.
>> - The method PersonDirectoryPrincipalResolver.resolve() retrieves the 
>> correct Principal.
>> - The same method calls "retrievePersonAttributes(String, Credential)" 
>> and there, attributes from the Credential object are silently discarded and 
>> the Principal goes on with no attributes.
>>
>> On the docs 
>> https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/integration/Attribute-Resolution.html 
>> it is mentioned that it's possible to configure multiple Attribute 
>> Repositories, but I couldn't find how to do so. Also I can't understand why 
>> the attributes on the SAMLCredential resource are discarded.
>>
>> Can you help me?
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/0bf7298e-54e4-46fc-acfb-f3d7d7dcad66%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to