I am having the exact same problem. Can you be more specific about how you 
solved it? I have re-generated the keystore several times and have no luck.

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 5:10:53 AM UTC-8, Tsogbadrakh Chinzorig 
wrote:
>
> I made mistake when generate keystore in /etc/cas
>
> On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 8:35:38 PM UTC+9, Tsogbadrakh Chinzorig 
> wrote:
>>
>> Verify the connector's configuration, identify and stop any process 
>> that's listening on port 8443, or configure this application to listen on 
>> another port.
>> After stop CAS i tried
>>  netstat -nptl 
>>
>> but nothing use port 8443.
>>
>> Also tried import maven project tried to build from eclipse nothing work.
>>
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a69c0be9-e547-4846-aa6e-bda855148e7d%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to