500 errors with what message? 'I need to drop the 3.5.2.1 schema and bring it back to 3.4.2.1' - No you probably not. What have you tried? Upgrading from 3.4.10 to 3.6.0 just asks for a few more columns and views. Those kind of changes can be applied in a way backwards compatibility is held (that does not mean your people or contractors did), unless if by '3.4.2.1' and '3.5.2.1' you mean '3.4.2.1+obscure_customs' and '3.5.2.1+other_obscure_customs'. Just put 3.4 back and add it whatever asks for, maybe it runs with no change, have you tried that?
> On 16 Jan 2017, at 23:23, Linda Toth <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hello > > CAS 3.5.2.1 has been running with few issues for several months, but suddenly > the server is beginning to throw 500 errors consistently - to the point where > users can not log in. > > My management has asked that I revert to 3.4.2.1, a stable implementation, > but to do that, I need to drop the 3.5.2.1 schema and bring it back to > 3.4.2.1. I have read through most everything I can find and that schema is > no longer easy to find. > > Can someone send to me the SQL necessary to create the appropriate schema in > 3.4.2.1? > > The only reference I have found so far is the following, but if my memory > serves, I created several tables in the usual way for 3.4.2.1: > > CREATE TABLE LOCKS ( > APPLICATION_ID VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, > UNIQUE_ID VARCHAR(50) NULL, > EXPIRATION_DATE TIMESTAMP NULL > > ); > ALTER TABLE LOCKS ADD CONSTRAINT LOCKS_PK > PRIMARY KEY (APPLICATION_ID); > COMMIT; > > > > Linda Toth > University of Alaska - Office of Information Technology (OIT) - Identity and > Access Management > 910 Yukon Drive, Suite 103 > Fairbanks, Alaska 99775 > Tel: 907-450-8320 > Fax: 907-450-8381 > [email protected] | www.alaska.edu/oit/ > > > -- > - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas > - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html > - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas > - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "CAS Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAOi1v6NcS8Usx6SwYJE8Vi1%3DEfQaJo7iznytiQPEiGr7CGqTQQ%40mail.gmail.com. -- - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/F8758474-0B8C-4060-8BA7-CFE28F9F6C63%40madiva.com.
