Follow-up Comment #5, bug #68727 (group groff):

[comment #3 comment #3:]
>> In the new condition, the opening single quote of the condition
>> appears to have been accidentally deleted,
> 
> You're right!  I'm shocked that worked!
...
> 
>> so the first character of the file name will be misinterpreted as the
>> delimiter, or if that character is c, d, e, n, or r, really weird
>> stuff is likely to happen.  Right?
> 
> It _should_, and yet--it worked even with the broken syntax!
> 
> I'm going to have to ponder on that.

Ah, I see.  My test was for the sole purpose of catching an erroneous internal
status.  So the check, while it made no sense, had the effect of restoring the
status quo ante, which was to keep processing the document.


$ GROFF_BIN_PATH=./build GROFF_TMAC_PATH=./contrib/mm ./build/mmroff -t -T pdf
68727.mm >| 68727.pdf; echo status=$?
.if rI_CANNOT_POSSIBLY_EXIST.qrf'' .@abort qrf*file string not initialized
status=0




    _______________________________________________________

Reply to this item at:

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?68727>

_______________________________________________
Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to