Okay, I now understand the stuttering problem you're seeing. I think it's just that the tts I'm using (festival) is too slow in responding for me to notice it.
The problem has to do with the way the width of the menu pseudo-screen is determined. It grows wider as it sees longer lines. Since any given longer line is only renddered too short once, it was never a problem for braille. For a fast TTS, though, I can see it doing what you're describing. -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation. EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | http://Mielke.cc/now.html http://FamilyRadio.com/ | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
