On Sun, 13 May 2012, Dave Mielke wrote: > [quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2012/05/13 at 21:14 -0400] > > >There is a strange speech stutter when scrolling down in the "Menu > >Options" menu. With auto-speak active, the synthesizer would say "Save > >on Exit: Yes", then "Show All Items: No", and then "Show Show Submenu > >Sizes: Yes". On the third item, the word "show" would be pronounced > >twice. And the weirdest thing is that this happens only once after > >starting BRLTTY and then it won't happen again, unless I kill and > >restart BRLTTY. > > I can't reproduce this one.
Well, I can reproduce it with the latest code, but only if "Show All Items" is "Yes", and not when it is "No" as illustrated above. I therefore checked out yesterday's version I used for testing last night and then the stutter is reproducible irrespective of the "Show All Items" setting with that version. So something very fishy must be happening here. I'll try to log it somehow. Nicolas _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
