I vote FALSE, DISMISS
________________________________
From: agora-business <[email protected]> on behalf of Jason
Cobb <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 6:03:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: BUS: CFJ 3737: non-binding agoran decision
I vote {TRUE, PARADOXICAL (totally not out of self interest), DISMISS}.
I really don't think this is IRRELEVANT, as breathing could be replaced
with any action that the Rules don't directly regulate.
I put DISMISS in there because I think an argument could be made that
the undecidability comes out of the case itself, as the issue is Rule
2125's SHALL NOT that pertains interpreting the Rules.
Jason Cobb
On 6/21/19 12:37 AM, Rebecca wrote:
> I would like us all to informally vote TRUE, FALSE, PARADOXICAL, DISMISS or
> IRRELEVANT on CFJ 3737, the subject of so much discussion in the other
> thread. This would help to determine which option Agora as a whole stands
> behind, so we don;t have to have actual moots or motions for
> reconsideration or w/e
>