Goethe wrote:

> On Thu, 15 May 2008, Ed Murphy wrote:
>> I hereby notify the following players of the following criminal cases,
>> and invite em to rebut the argument against eir guilt:
>>
>> 1948 Goethe
>> 1949 Murphy
>> 1950 Wooble
>> 1951 Goethe
>> 1952 comex (pre-trial already ended)
> 
> I (unofficially) contest that this notice informed me.  I can find no 
> public record associating the number 1951 with a CFJ statement or case.  
> Being clever I can find the cotc website (which isn't referenced in this 
> message either).  But this is to note that lack of due process may 
> invalidate these "notifications".

I'll include URLs next time I send multiple notifications at
once.  (Single notifications have typically quoted the message
initiating the case.)  Still, a defendant who overlooked the
CotC website would still have a full week to ask what e had
been accused of.

Reply via email to