Hi,

On Tue, Dec 07, 2021 at 08:40:30PM +0300, Alexey Bulgakov wrote:
> Hi,<div><br /></div><div>And what is Gert's role in RIPE NCC now?<br /><br 
> />-- <br />Regards, Alex<br /><br /></div>19:31, 7 ?????????????? 2021 ??., 
> Gert Doering &lt;[email protected]&gt;:<br /><blockquote 
> class="210e7a848e8fcb45wmi-quote"><p>Hi,<br /><br />On Tue, Dec 

Somewhat hard to make out your question in this mess of top-quoted 
HTML ugliness.

I never had a role in the NCC, and since I passed on the chairing hat,
I no longer have a formal role in any of the working groups of RIPE.

I continue to be a user of address resources, operator of routers that 
do care about routing table size, and advocate of letting IPv4 die and
using IPv6 instead of bickering around deck chairs.  But people seem
to prefer the expensive before the unknown...

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
-- 
have you enabled IPv6 on something today...?

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

-- 

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, get a password reminder, or change your 
subscription options, please visit: 
https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/address-policy-wg

Reply via email to