Dear colleagues, I also see nothing wrong with it.

A /29 PA allocation is given to a registry for the purpose of re-assigning and 
use within the policy.

End user however is expected to need a /48 PI for multihoming as that’s minimum 
routable.
If someone requires more, I’m more than happy for RIPE to run through checks on 
any such request, so long as they comply with the policy.

I’ve seen enough attempts to send SPAM through large quantities of V6 or to try 
to circumvent other limitations by attempt to use a large number of IPv6 to 
know that it is abused, and I appreciate every effort to weed illegitimate 
cases out by the NCC for the good of the Internet.

With Kind Regards,
Dominik Nowacki

Clouvider Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. 
Registered number: 08750969<tel:08750969>. Registered office: 88 Wood Street, 
London, United Kingdom, EC2V 7RS.

On 27 Feb 2019, at 07:30, Carlos Friaças via address-policy-wg 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:



On Wed, 27 Feb 2019, Kai 'wusel' Siering wrote:

Am 26.02.2019 um 23:13 schrieb Cynthia Revström:
I have also been informed that this might be a rather unique case in regards to 
having multiple physical locations requiring PI space.

It's not ? been there myself, and got really annoyed by the way the NCC entered 
spanish-inquisition-mode (like asking for physical location of DCs used, IMHO 
NOTB, and upstream mail contacts, again NOTB). That was pre-GDPR, these days 
I'd follow up with "provide legal statement under GDPR that allows you to ask 
this question, and process any answer". Hrmpft.

Hi,

I fail to understand how a DC location could in any way be related to a GDPR 
violation.

I also don't understand how asking for upstream mail contacts (i.e. 
professional ones, that any ASN should in theory have published, role or 
individual shouldn't make a difference) can violate GDPR.

I guess "purpose" for asking is quite easy to understand -- checking if an 
upstream really exists at that point in time, which may be part of the process.

Cheers,
Carlos


-kai


Reply via email to