Wow I did not know that it had gone open source. I am definitely interested in it for my APExp project. I am still struggling to get cfront to work (here I am building on a pre-translated code base so in principle I could do the same for edg). I will have to look in to it, because it sounds very interesting.
Den sön 4 okt. 2026 kl 07:43 skrev <[email protected]>: > Never mind. It needs g++ 5.2.0 or clang 3.4 or later to build. I should > have known that a C++ compiler in C would be too good to be true. > > Hmmm. It has a C++ to C back end. That might could be used for > bootstrapping. In any case, it's likely too big a project. > > Sorry for the noise, > > Arnold ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T1b4d2f5ada3ea237-M3bad1cc51c9813aa9488cfbd Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription
