to me, from this description, I think you have a flaky sd card.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 12:09 AM <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ok, I can now report on the aftermath.  Lacking the self-control to wait
> for help figuring this out, I took the daring and risky route of performing
> the hard-reboot: unplugging the pi, then plugging it back in and hoping the
> problem would disappear.  It would not reboot.  So the problem was -not- a
> minor one.  I put in another sd card praying the os on it would boot, which
> would mean that the problem was the os on the sd card, and that the pi and
> monitor themselves were undamaged.  It worked.  Big sigh of relief.  I then
> re-imaged the sd card and put it back in, and.. the original os came back
> up.  I now have things setup again more-or-less the way they were before,
> ready for me to get going coding again.
> *9fans <https://9fans.topicbox.com/latest>* / 9fans / see discussions
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans> + participants
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/members> + delivery options
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription> Permalink
> <https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Tc322db746dabdc8f-Md6aefe4c8eeb2d7312159b46>
>

------------------------------------------
9fans: 9fans
Permalink: 
https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Tc322db746dabdc8f-M052c9aba110e54a241805593
Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription

Reply via email to