> Hi,
> 
> 
> I am trying to set up a mythtv box with a remote that comes with the TV card 
> that I have.
> 
> After installing appropriate drivers in the kernel about half of the keys on 
> the remote report events to X. I have confirmed this with the xev program.
> 
> The other half of the keys give no response at all under xev, as though I 
> hadn't pressed the key.
> 
> However, if i drop to a vc, and run the showkey program, all the keys on the 
> remote report scan codes.
> 
> For instance,
> 
> 
> showkey reports the "source" key as 00 83 8b but no event happens under X. 
> All the keys that do not work report similar 3 byte codes using showkey.
> 
> So, my question is, how can I get these events into X?
> 
> 
> Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.ltn.lv/~aivils/eng-projects.html
http://lineak.sourceforge.net/

Best regards,
Aivils
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[email protected]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
  • ... Aivils
    • ... K Vanitha
      • ... Bukie Mabayoje
    • ... kapil bhagchandani
    • ... Mohammed EL AIDI
      • ... Hardik Desai
    • ... esnaket
    • ... José María Tirado
    • ... piergcamboni
    • ... 中英)武大经纬国际管理技术咨询有限公司 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    • ... Jason Sjobeck

Reply via email to