Hello Alan!,
I'm not sure but, at least for me, is impossible to fix higher resolution than 1024x768
with the trident module. May be I am wrong and you know how to do it. I've a 
Cyberblade XP
in a Toshiba laptop(max resolution 1024x768)  but when I try to use a external VGA 
monitor
(CRT)  I can not work with 1280x1024 (it could be enough for me). Anothe story could be
work with twin monitor, in Windows XP, that's work but at least for now in linux is not
possible, is it? 
If you know some solution I could be very greatfull, I need it for my work. 
Thank you for yout time. Your work is great!!


---------------------------------------------------------
Comparte tus vacaciones con los amigos y nuestro album de fotos: http://fotos.ya.com
Ya.com ADSL Router Wi-Fi: S�lo 29,90 �/mes + IVA*. Router + Antivirus y firewall 
�Gratis!
http://ir.ya.com/app/redir?o

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to